- Delnevos Salsa Piccante
- 200g Spaghetti
- 5g parsley cut fine
- 30g Parmesan
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole chilli, sliced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, season with salt and cook the spaghetti for recommended time, minus 1 minute.
- Four minutes before the spaghetti is ready, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and chilli and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the garlic and chilli for 1 minute or until slightly golden.
- Add Delnevos salsa piccante and bring to a low simmer
- Keeping one cup of pasta water, drain the spaghetti add to the sauce
- Add the parsley and toss well
- Turn the heat up to high and toss, adding the required amount of pasta water to finish cooking and achieve a nice, creamy consistency.
- Plate up and sprinkle with parmesan